Car Battery Jump Start Service Available
Getting stuck and maybe stranded on the road by a dead or low battery can be one of the frustrating things to experience. The feeling is painful, disappointing and heart-breaking. Like imagine you just drive into a grocery store in San Jose to get some things for your kids and when you guys are done, the car refuses to start. It can be an embarrassing moment. You check and realise it’s a low battery and needs to be jump started to life.
And maybe while reeling in thoughts as to what to do, you stumble on a good Samaritan who wants to help you jump start your car to life. But the most unfortunate thing is that the good Samaritan knows zilch about jump starting a car.
So, if you are found in this unfortunate kind of predicament or a predicament akin to it, these are the things you need to do to jump start your car yourself.
• Confirm if the battery on the good Samaritan’s vehicle has enough voltage as yours or even higher to be able to safely and easily jump start your car.
• Put both cars in Neutral or Park gear shift and use the hand brakes to keep the car safely stationed. Off the ignition of both cars.
• Attach one of the jumper cables’ red clips to your battery’s positive terminal. You would see the positive terminal indicated with a plus sign (+) or simply “POS”. Another clue to know the positive terminal is that the positive terminal is mostly bigger than the negative terminal.
• Once you’ve found the positive terminal of your battery and attached the red clip to it, you do same for the other vehicle.
• Use one of the black clips to clip on the negative terminal of the good Samaritan’s battery.
• Use the last black clip to clip on an unpainted metal part of your vehicle. Make sure metal part is not close to your battery.
• When you are done with the successful clipping of the black and red clips of the jumper cables to the right places, you start the vehicle of the good Samaritan. Make sure you keep it running for some minutes.
• When the good Samaritan’s vehicle has charged up enough for a few minutes, then try to start your car. If the right connections are done properly, your car would start.
• Don’t shut off your engine when your car starts. Disconnect the cables and plug in your battery’s alternator. Leave it to run and charge. Drive around with your car to let it charge your battery enough before shutting it off. Note: If after driving it around, you kill your engine and want to start it again and it refuses to start, then your battery might need a replacement. And if maybe the other vehicle couldn’t start your car after the right connections, then the fault might be beyond low battery.
Optimally, there are very few problems that require a prompt response than that of a dead car battery. You discover your car doesn’t start, probably because it uses the chemical energy from a battery to start and over time, the battery discharges to a very low voltage making it unable to start your car. This usually happens when you least expect; when you are on your way to work, or late for a date or on your way out for an appointment. When this kind of situation occurs, what you would need majorly is a car jump start service.
Car battery usually last between three and five years, depending on the make and model of the car, the age of the car, and the condition in which it was maintained. It can also depend on the number of kilometers traveled over time. The battery in your car run on battery fluid and this fluid eventually runs out, causing the battery to die. There are other reasons why a car battery can die too. Extreme temperatures can destroy a car battery and leave it on for a long time when the car is not in use. Other instances where a car battery may not work are when a vehicle has not been driven for a long time. No matter what causes the death of your car battery, in some cases, it will be necessary to completely replace the battery while others simply need a quick start.
How to Jump Start your Car in San Jose When Need Be
To jump start your car, you will undoubtedly need an acceptable level of experience in order to properly jump start your car, so as not to severe the condition of the other battery. However, should you be unable to carry out the following step by step process, please refer to us at Ron Jump Start Services San Jose.
1. Place the engine of the serviceable vehicle near the engine of the dead vehicle so that the cables of the bridge can both reach. Then turn off both cars and remove the ignition keys. Also, locate the car batteries for each vehicle.
2. Attach the negative and positive jaws of the jumper to the negative and corresponding sides of each battery (see the instruction manual to identify these areas).
3. Place the positive red terminals on the positive side of the car battery and place the black negative terminals on the negative sides of the car battery. Make sure the clips are secure, and the cables are not touching the cars.
4. Turn the keys to ignite the service vehicle and start the engine and let the vehicle run for 5 or 6 minutes.
5. If the ignition cables are still secure, return the keys to the charging car and start the engine; the engine should light up when the battery is sufficiently charged.
6. If the engine does not tip over, hold the starter cables tight and allow the battery to charge for another 5 minutes. When the engine starts, charge the cables for a few minutes longer. If the engine does not start after charging the battery for more than 10 minutes, contact us at Ron Jump Start Services San Jose.
7. Before removing the starter cables, switch off both cars to avoid serious or fatal electric shocks and close the cover when the battery is recharged.
Let Ron Jump Start Services San Jose Help You
Jump starting your car seems pretty to do, but it is often advised that you let professionals like Ron Jump start Services San Jose help you jump start your car and get you back on the road within seconds. There are several car troubles that car owners try to solve for themselves, thereby causing more troubles for their cars. Trying to jump start without professional help can cause first-degree electrocution or can be as bad as an explosion of the jump-started cars. Our professional jump start technicians will get to your location, anywhere in San Jose, in the twinkle of an eye and provide you with experienced services that will get you back on the road.
Ron Jump Start Services has a comprehensive list of professional help and highly trained technicians that provide the best Jump Start and automobile services in San Jose. Ron Jump Start Services San Jose is locally owned and operates within the confines of San Jose. With qualified and valid licenses, we are insured to protect you. Ron Jump Start Services provides you with the best and fastest services at affordable prices. You should never overlook the importance of a professional jump start service when your car battery goes around ruining your day in San Jose.
Car Battery Jump Start Service Available
Jump start of a car or vehicle is a method used to revive the battery of a car when the battery is unable to start the car. The inability of a car battery to start a car is a problem which is encountered when the battery of the car has discharged below the critical voltage that can kick start a car. The major cause of a dead car battery, which in turn begs for jump starting, is overuse of the car battery when the car engine is not running. Such overuse comes in when the car lights or car stereo is left on when the car engine is not running for a long time. Another cause is when the battery has aged or when it is left sitting idle for a long time.
In case of such emergency as battery failure, the best solution at that very time is jump start. Jump starting of a car requires some organised skills and equipments which can help you effect a jump start successfuly. Aside the tools you also need an external power source that can supply an equivalent amount of power to that supplied by your battery. The best external power source at a time of battery emergency issue like this is another car with a good battery. So you need to find someone else's car. This is the aspect that makes jump starting time taking and stressful. But you can save yourself all this stress by contacting a company that has been offering a long known satisfying service in this area.
Ron Jump Start Services, San Jose, is a leading name when it comes to roadside car assistance services such as car jump start services, battery jump start, .battery change, car towing and a host of others. We are a competent hand when it comes to assisting you in achieving all that you have planned for the day by offering you a service that sustains the cheer and clemency of your day. At Ron Jump Start Services, San Jose, you get a team of highly skilled and disciplined technicians who go out of their way to provide you the best of services you can get in the field. As a policy we put our clients first by ensuring their welfare, this is why we have made our charges very affordable while maintaining a friendly atmosphere which is a fertile soil for business partners.
Anywhere you may find yourself in San Jose confronted by a jump start issue, then do not think twice to reach to us for a second to none service that will put your battery and car in a working condition. We diagnose the problem of the car with sophisticated instruments and solve the problem with high tech tools. Contact us anytime, any day as we are at your service any time of the day.
Car Battery Jump Start Service Available
When you have a car or vehicle that uses the battery, which certainly any conventional vehicle uses the battery, then you must be braced up to encounter battery failure at one time or another. Battery failure which is best described as a dead battery or discharged battery leads to the battery not being able to start the car because its voltage has dropped below the minimum amount that is necessary to start a car.
Some things cause your battery to discharge below that voltage, and it mostly results from overuse of the battery when the car engine is off. One of such overuse is leaving the lights on for a long time. Another is when the stereo is left on for a long period too. Excessive discharge that is not caused by overuse is when the battery is aged and, or not in good condition or when the battery has been left by itself for a very long time.
When you have that experience of battery failure, what do you do to keep on with your journey? Do you just resign and give up on your car for that moment or do you try some alternative ways to revive the battery of your car? Jump starting the car and charging your battery is the best solution for your problem at that moment. Jump-starting is a method used to boost your car battery by using an external power source. In most cases, the commonly available power source is always another car. This is done by connecting the live car with jumper cables to the dead car. Start the live car, wait for 5 minutes and then try to start the dead car.
To jump-start your car, a little technical experience is needed combined with few tools. But why put yourself through the stress of jump-starting your battery when you can hire someone to do it at a very low and affordable price. If you find yourself in San Jose with a dead battery issue, then contact Ron Jump Start Services for a quality service delivery. Ron Jump Start covers all San Jose battery jump start problems anytime and in any part of the neighborhood.
Ron Jump Start Services is committed to serving you in all cases of car battery emergency issues. We are open 24/7 to ensure that you are never stranded. We pride in giving a quick response to your call for help. Our technicians are highly trained and disciplined who give you competent service with the right tools. Contact us when you need battery jump start anywhere in San Jose because Ron Jump has got your back.
We will Make A Car Key For You If You Lost Your Keys, We Make All Car Keys;
It is Always good to have a spare key in case your key brakes, damaged or lost.
Here Are Most Of The Vehicles We Can Do:
Have you been dissapointed by your car at a critical moment when you can not spend more than a few minutes to go about the proper and necessary procedure of reinvigorating the car? If the problem with your car is just the battery then you have got a problem that will not take much to fix. You can jump start your car when a problem of car battery arises.
Having mentioned jump start of a car, what does it mean and how can it be applied when you need it. Jump starting a car is a method of starting a car or any other machine that uses battery. When the battery of the said car or machine has discharged below the minimum level that can power the machine, the help of an external power source is used to start the engine. Jump starting is also referred to as boosting. The external source may be another person's car or some instituted workshops that offer such services. To use the aid of someone's car you have to have with you a good jumper cable that can temporarily power your car from the aiding source.
A step by step procedure will be outlined on how you can jump start your car when the need arises.
1. You will need another car whose battery is in a working condition. Then place both car in neutral or park and engage their breaks.
2. Your will need your jumper cables to connect from the battery of your car to the other battery in the other car. Where you do not have jumper cable, you have get someone to lend you
3. With the red coloured jumper cable, connect the clip it from the positive terminal of your battery to the positive terminal ( sometimes written as pos or + on the battery) of the other cars battery.
4. On the other car, clip the black colour jumper cable to the negative terminal of the battery and look for an unpainted part of your car and clip the other part to it. Ensure that unpainted part where your are to clip the jumper cable should not be anywhere close to your battery.
5. Ignite your car to allow engine of the car run for up to 10 minutes.
6. If your car is unable to start. Start the engine other the car and let it run for about five minutes, afterwards you try you car again
7. In case where it does not come up, it is then obvious your battery is no longer functioning and should be replaced.
It is always a frustrating situation anywhere to be locked out of your own property, especially when you are in urgent need of the services that that your property can provide at that moment. Being locked out of your car is not an exception but the fact is you can rectify such issues in a matter of 30 minutes to a maximum of 1 hour. Albeit, before coming to the extreme point of you not being able to open or lock your car, the lock and key must probably have shown some signs of not being able to function properly. Whenever you notice any hint your key and lock malfunctioning do not hesitate to give it the proper care and maintenance that any machine and mechanism need. With a timely intervention to any new development you discover in your car lock and key, you will have saved yourself the unanticipated lock out or not being able to lock problem that can be very frustrating.
If you happen to be in San Jose and its environs you can always get the best of emergency lockout services from Ron Jump Start Services San Jose. This is where you get the best bunch of well trained, always ready, and diligent technicians who can give you the adequate quality service you require within a short period of time. Ron jump start services, San Jose, offers you quality services that are unparalleled in the vicinity of San Jose. The services include, but not limited to, car jump starting, car lockout service, home lockout service, business lockout services, locks change and rekey and specilized in car keys replacement. Ron also offer any type of locksmith service, whether residential or commercial as well as car key replacements.
Ron jump start services, San Jose, is committed to ensuring the security of your car by giving your car locks and keys that one of a kind maintenance and servicing that keeps you always in control and master of your car at any moment in time. In event of key loss or damage, just contact Ron and a technician will be dispatched to take your order in the the shortest possible time interval. We are open every minute of the day and you can get our services at a very affordable price.
Contact us today and be rest assured that we have got you covered with all your car lock and key problems because we are devoted to giving you that quality service that you are seeking out for. Don't think it twice to reach to us for your car key replacement and duplication as well as car lock opening and maintenance. We maintain that friend to family relationship that gives you ease of mind as we do the work for you and keep your day moving smoothly as you move the length and breadth of San Jose.
As a motorist plying any road, what you need to be on the look out for and be on guard against is any kind unfortunate break down of your car on the road. This is because cars and vehicles are machines and may disappoint you any time without warning or notice. That disappointment your car may bring can either be minor electric fault or in less cases major breakdown. If you experience the case of a minor electric fault like the one due to a battery not being able to start your engine, then your problem can easily be solved without much time being wasted.
As little as the problem of a car battery not being able to start the engine might be, it may be very frustrating if it is mishandled. There are two ways to solve the battery problem. One is to get a new or another battery while the other is to get a power source and jump start the car. When this fault arises, to get another battery immediately may be very difficult, what your car needs is jump starting or boosting as some people may choose to call it. Jump starting of a car means starting the car with the help of an external power source which is equivalent to that needed to power the car.
In order to jump start a car you will need an external power source which, if you are lucky, you can get from someone else's car. Then you will need a jumper wire that is appropriate to carry the amount of voltage which can start the car. Also you will need a tinge of skill to carry out the work. Then the question comes, why put yourself through the whole length of stress doing all these when there is a company that can put your car in order as soon as you reach out to them?
Ron Jump Start service, San Jose, is out to fix all your car battery problems as soon as it happens. We cover you anywhere you are in San Jose and its suburbs. Ron is a competent hand when it comes to roadside car service and we offer our services at a very cheap and affordable price for all. Ron jump start service has highly skilled and disciplined professionals who are committed to ensuring that your car serves you to the latter. With modern technology equipments and tools your car is given the appropriate service and maintenance.
Any time you happen to need some one to jump start your car, go ahead and contact us. Without wasting any time you will get a response from us within a maximum of 20 minutes. Ron jump start is open every minute of the day to ensure that you are never left stranded on the road anywhere around San Jose.
Cities and Zip Codes We Serve:
• Loyola   • Mountain View   • Cupertino   • Saragota   • Campbell   • Cambrian Park   • Los Gatos   • Santa Clara   • Alamitos   • Milipitas   • Alum Rock   • San Jose   • South San Jose   • North San Jose   • West San Jose   • East San Jose   • Sunnyvale   • Palo Alto